Sunday, August 10, 2014

Faith like a mustard seed



My mother has been finding it harder to breathe every day. 

I have spent the last few years crying out to God over some personal struggles in my life.

My dad walked into the house after church and asked my mom what does she want?  A few days ago, he said when my brother returns we were going to pray and let my mom go.  None of us can watch her in this kind of discomfort.  

I sat in a parking lot once before her hospitalization and called this thing by name and rebuked it in the name of the living son of God.  She has been covered in prayer more ways than I can count by more people than I know.  

He went upstairs to change and I asked her, “Mom, what do you want?  Do you want God to remove this thing from your body or do you want to just go?  What do you want, Mom?”
She said, “I want God to remove this from my body.  I’m tired of this.”

Well, here’s the mustard seed of faith that’s being sown.  Now we’re ready to engage in spiritual warfare for the complete healing of her body.  

God, I’m taking my faith to my pen.  I’m asking you to touch my mother and heal her.  In all things, Father, your will be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment